My desire to create art comes from my search for the meaning of our existence. I use my artwork as a key to understand others and myself. The most precious thing in my life is the growth process. Art is my guide and mentor....

Monday, May 2, 2011

Art Exhibition & Workshop in Beirut


Yasuyo Tanaka

Art Exhibition & Workshop

Exhibition ”In search of the meaning of our lives”

May 9-16, Zico House

May 9, Opening of Exhibition, 6 pm,

Charity Dinner for Japan Relief Efforts, 8:30 pm

LL20,000/person + donation welcome

May 18-29, Burj el Barajneh camp

May 19, Opening of Exhibition, 4 pm

Artist Talk “Border within you”

May 16, Zico House, 7:30pm

Workshops

Accordion Album

“Making family album with your memories”

10 am -2 pm

May 8, Burj el-Barajneh Camp

May 13, Shatila Camp

May 19, Ein El-Helweh Camp

May 22, Mar Elias Camp

Japanese style binding

”Discover new application from old knowledge

2pm-6pm,

May 28, Zico House

Closing Party, 6 pm

May 29, Burj el Barajneh Camp


No comments:

Post a Comment