My desire to create art comes from my search for the meaning of our existence. I use my artwork as a key to understand others and myself. The most precious thing in my life is the growth process. Art is my guide and mentor....

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

“A Tribute to Women in the Arts”



       “A Tribute to Women in the Arts” will extend until April 30

I am participating the group exhibition for Women's History Month.
The reception March 29th Thursday 6-9pm at 2785 Frederick Douglass Blvd New York, NY10039 / Near 148 Street Tel 212 862 2787
Hope to see you there!
Happy Spring,
Yasuyo

March 12 - April 6 LeRoy Neiman Art Center will present “A Tribute to Women in the Arts” for Women’s History Month. The exhibit will feature the works of women artists living and working in the community of Harlem and will provide exposure (for the community) to the works of several pioneer female artists, who have inspired us and paved the way in various genres of art.


No comments:

Post a Comment