My desire to create art comes from my search for the meaning of our existence. I use my artwork as a key to understand others and myself. The most precious thing in my life is the growth process. Art is my guide and mentor....

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Workshop


Collograph Discover Deimensional Prints
July 31-August 1 2010
Saturday and Sunday 10:30am - 2:30pm
Class Fee: $160 members / $200 non-members
*Includes 8 hours of free studio time good for 4 weeks

A collagraph is a print made from a collage of various materials glued together on cardboard, wooden board and plexiglass. The process is additive and does not use acids or strong solvents to make prints. This workshop will explore different ways to create plates using acrylic mediums, fabric, sand and found objects. Students will learn basic relief, intaglio and embossing techniques for an etching press, translating plates into dimensional
prints. All participants are encouraged to experiment and discover their own collagraph methods. All levels welcome.

Robert Blackburn Printmaking Workshop
http://www.efanyc.org/rbpmw-classes/collograph-brinstructor-yasuyo-tanaka/

No comments:

Post a Comment