My desire to create art comes from my search for the meaning of our existence. I use my artwork as a key to understand others and myself. The most precious thing in my life is the growth process. Art is my guide and mentor....

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Special Choice Encore Extend January 9th 2011

"Book Arts Show Special Choice Part 1 & 2,"

Every artists have different viewpoints of book arts. You will meet all kind of unique books. I am very glad to have my work included in this show. This place is a beautiful historical building. Please don't miss it!

Yuko Nii, Founder & Artistic Director
Williamsburg Art & Historical Center
135 Broadway
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Gallery Hours:
Wednesday to Friday 1–5 pm
Saturday and Sunday Noon–6 pm

or by appointment : (718) 486-7372 
or 
(718) 486-6012
www.wahcenter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment