My desire to create art comes from my search for the meaning of our existence. I use my artwork as a key to understand others and myself. The most precious thing in my life is the growth process. Art is my guide and mentor....

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bookbinding Workshop


February 22 - March 8
3 Sessions: Tuesdays, 6:30 - 9:30
Class Fee: $180 members / $220 non-members
*Includes 9 hours of free studio time good for 4 weeks

Make a journal with your art!

Journals are used in very personal ways to communicate and express. In this workshop you will make original art to use as covers for your Journal. You can use individual works or make a collage of your prints, paintings, photos, words, etc. You can select and even mix the kinds of paper you use for your book’s pages. Coptic binding is a non-adhesive binding technique that allows books to open flat. This flexible binding offers you the possibility of experimenting with various materials. Your Journal will be one of a kind. This is a good way to start making artist books.

Robert Blackburn Printmaking Workshop
323 W 39 St 2F New York, NY10018
To register, Please contact at rbpmw@efanyc.org or Tel 646 416 6226

No comments:

Post a Comment