My desire to create art comes from my search for the meaning of our existence. I use my artwork as a key to understand others and myself. The most precious thing in my life is the growth process. Art is my guide and mentor....

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lunch Time Lecture


I will have lunch time lecture at National Academy this Thursday November 10th. I hope to see you there!

Books as Art : Thursday, November 10, 12:15 PM, Free to public.

Book arts hold an important place in the contemporary art as conceptual aspects. The beauty of books is their versatility and meaning. Artist Yasuyo Tanaka will explain the attraction of book arts demonstrate it’s possibilities in the careateive process.

National Academy Sonia Gechtoff Gallery :

5 East 89th Street New York City Tel 212 996 1908


No comments:

Post a Comment