My desire to create art comes from my search for the meaning of our existence. I use my artwork as a key to understand others and myself. The most precious thing in my life is the growth process. Art is my guide and mentor....

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Robert Blackburn Printmaking Workshop 2011 Annual Member Show

October 13, - November 6, 2011

Opening reception: Friday, October 14, 2011, 6pm - 9pm 


Closing reception: Friday, November 4, 2011, 6pm - 8pm

323 West 39th Street 2nd Fl. New York NY 10018

Tel 646 416 6226, rbpmw@efanyc.org

I am participating in an exhibition of the 2011 RBPMW Annual Member Show. I will show my portfolio of Butterfly series and a print call “Letter from Chief Seattle”. RBPMW is defined by its diverse community of artists. Each with a unique artistic style, background and point in their careers, RBPMW members come together in the workshop to exchange ideas, inspire one another and create prints as diverse as the members themselves.

The opening of this exhibition coincides with EFA Annual Open Studios.




No comments:

Post a Comment