My desire to create art comes from my search for the meaning of our existence. I use my artwork as a key to understand others and myself. The most precious thing in my life is the growth process. Art is my guide and mentor....

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall Exhibition Schedule  



Today is September 11th, the anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the United States of America. America eventually plunged into war in Iraq in the wake of this day. There is a beautiful blue sky, the same as 12 years ago. Under the blue sky, killing continues today. Military intervention against Syria is now being considered. I remember one woman, who was a 911 survivor, said on the radio that she didn't want anyone to experience that kind of horror ever again. I dedicate a moment of silence to the victims around the world.


I will be in Japan from Oct.1 until Nov.21 to participate in exhibitions. My fall exhibition schedule is below. 
Have a wonderful fall !

MGC Faculty Show
September 6 - September 29
New York City

UNBOUNDED 
September 18 - October 13
Prague, the Czech Republic

IPCNY New Prints show
September 14 - October 5
Scotland, The United Kingdom

RBPMW Members show
October 24 - November 8
New York City

Abiko International Open-Air Art Exhibition
October 12 - November 10
Chiba, Japan
Enjoying art through our senses
November 3 - December 23
Tochigi, Japan

Art critic Yasushi Kurabayashi wrote an article last year which included my work.It will be part of a book called "Art and Disaster" which will be published this month by Biocityhttp://www.bookend.co.jp/biocity  There will be a panel discussion celebrating the publication on September 14th in Tokyo. Click here for details

No comments:

Post a Comment