My desire to create art comes from my search for the meaning of our existence. I use my artwork as a key to understand others and myself. The most precious thing in my life is the growth process. Art is my guide and mentor....

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring News

                                                                        transform 2

The day after the 3rd anniversary of the March 11th, 2011 Japanese earthquake, a gas explosion in my neighborhood blew up two buildings. If we go to sleep peacefully and wake up alive and in one piece, we have a lot to be thankful for. I hope there is no war in Crimea.

Downstate/Upstate  
the Ink Shop Printmaking Center 
April 4-29, 2014
April 4, 6-8 pm  Opening Reception 
Hours: Tuesday to Friday 12 pm-6 pm
Saturday 12 pm-4 pm

Living Large 
Manhattan Graphics Center
April 1- 26, 2014
April 5, 6:30-9 Pm  Opening Celebration, Artists' Talk Saturday
Monday 6pm-10pm
Tuesday-Friday 10am-10pm
Saturday & Sundays 10am-6pm 

Guest Artist 
Diablo Valley College in California 
April 1    Printmaking class   

It was a collaboration print project. Students printed different key plates on big sheets of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment