My desire to create art comes from my search for the meaning of our existence. I use my artwork as a key to understand others and myself. The most precious thing in my life is the growth process. Art is my guide and mentor....

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Reminiscence from Okinawa


In unexpected however appropriate timing, I am holding a photography exhibition. " Reminiscence from Okinawa" at Kunsthal Boschveld. These photographs made me realized that the past and future are linked through this moment. Thank you very much for Oscar Schrover who shed light on my photos.  

I appreciate Wim Habraken and Chika Ito's kindness.
All began with the exhibition "sindsdien Link daarna " at 

Kunsthal Boschveld
From Tuesday To Sunday 12 -5 pm
Paardskerkhofweg 14
Den Bosch, 5223 AJ
Netherlands

June 6 Friday  8:00 pm 

Opening Reception











Dance Performance 











Panama Pictures
Choreographer: Pia Meuther
Dancer: Andrea Beugger & Miquel de Jong
Music: J.J. Cale & Kronos Quartet

June 20 Friday  8:30pm 
Artist Talk
Yasuyo Tanaka 

June 22 Sunday  8:30 pm
Performance 
All things are linked
Yasuyo Tanaka



No comments:

Post a Comment